An Inscrutable Conceit
- Custom world.
- Low-ish fantasy.
- Magic exists but is rare and enigmatic.
- Two races for now; humans and elves, both largely isolated from each other.
I want to go relatively rules light, so all bets are off. The Pathfinder system will serve as a basis only and much will be determined on the fly for now. I’ll have separate pages for rules as they come together.
- Magic will be largely unrecognisable.
- Character classes exist largely as a starting template for your character to establish theme.
- Progression will not be level based, your development will be based on your characters actions and experience.
- Name: any, but be aware I might want to retcon it ensure consistency with setting.
- Gender: any
- Race: elf or human.
- Abilities: 20 point buy to reflect an above average protagonist.
- Class: barbarian (elf only), cleric (human), druid (elf), fighter, magus (elf), paladin (human), ranger, rogue (human), wizard
- Skills: as normal
- Feats: core only
- HP: as normal
- Equipment: as normal
- Personality: a brief overview of your character’s personality, traits and flaws etc
- Description: a brief physical description
Put it together in Hero Lab, send me the file ;)